Find out more about the work we're presenting at this year's RCPCH conference in Glasgow
We were delighted to have six posters accepted at this year's conference, a brilliant showcase of the range of projects we have been working on over the last year.
Click on the poster titles to find out more.
- Exploring the Experience for Young People Being Weighed and Measured in Hospital
- An Assessment of the Barriers to a Healthy Diet for Families in White City, London, during the ‘Cost of Living’ Crisis
- Do models of integrated child health reach those most in need in the community they serve?
- Own it: Empowering young people to take ownership of their healthcare
- Using small tests of change to adapt our online children’s health advice and tips (CHAT) workshops for face to face sessions with parents and carers at local children’s centres
- The transition clinic: easing the transition from paediatric to adult services